Friday, January 20, 2012

Breakfast sandwich.... this is what I get for trying something new

When I am not running late in the morning, I often try to start out the day with the breakfast sandwich. It's super easy, unless you decide to cook bacon in a skillet instead of the microwave for the first time.

Here are the ingredients:

Eggs (I use egg beaters), pepperjack cheese, turkey bacon, thin bagel

(Obviously, you can use real eggs, real bacon, real bagels/bread, or any type of cheese)

First, cook the eggs in a skillet. I literally just pour them in on med/low and stir... no fancy folding or anything



Cook the bacon (I always microwave.... here is my skillet attempt)




Hmmm...what happened...

Toast the bread, put the cheese on the bread:



Stack it all up in the sandwich:



Mmmmm.... Viola! I have to admit that I had less eggs this time because I dropped part of them on the floor. Marley dog scarfed them up. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment